Sunday, January 3, 2010

A name and a blessing

We had the opportunity to bless Averie in church today (she is exactly 2 months old! - where has the time gone?). We had so many friends and family that came out for the occasion and were happy to see everyone. Afterwards, we met in the clubhouse in our condo complex for some lunch.

Of course, the highlight of any blog post is pictures, so enjoy!

The circle (minus my brother Tyler and Uncle Paul)

Our little family

Three generations

And, of course, the dress


3 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

That is a gorgeous dress, and a gorgeous baby in it! Is it your wedding dress made over?

Chris & Meghan said...

Not my wedding dress - but I wish it was! I'm pretty sure I love her blessing dress more than my wedding dress :).

The Grants said...

Her dress is sooo cute!! She is such a pretty baby girl!!