Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pictures!

It's been awhile since I had just a picture post and there are so many I want to share. Here goes!

These are the rest of our favorites of her 8-month pictures done by our niece, Cassie Kendall.





The much-loved "bully face"

First time standing all the way up on her own

Safari Baby
Just a cute smile

First time in the "big" bathtub

"You can't keep anything from me now!"

Cruising

"I'm going to pull aaaaall these toys out!"

Her latest "thing" is squinting for pictures

That's all for now!

3 comments:

Heather Macbeth said...

Of course all of the pictures are adorable but that bully face is amazing. She's a keeper, bully and all. :)

Liz Wilcken said...

I agree with Heather. The bully face is adorable. Although it looks like she's thinking, "Something stinks, and it's not me."

ChrisPoll said...

There has been many things that cause the bully face but I think this one was her grinding her bottom teeth on her top gums to get the top teeth to break through. no matter what it is though, I always crack up laughing when she does it.