Friday, October 4, 2013

More pictures, like, whoa.

Declan's surgery (pre-op).  I'm actually a little teary.  There has never been a scarier moment in my life than when I thought my baby was gone.

An in-and-out procedure gone awry meant we got to spend the afternoon on the Pediatrics floor.

Declan was blowing raspberries on the bottom of his suction cup plate (yes, it really works!  Made by Boon) and laughing his head off.

The first professional haircut.  I didn't want to do bangs for so long because I didn't want to maintain them but I'm so glad I did.

Sibling love (Right.  They started fighting over those necklaces in Averie's hand about 3 seconds later).

We played bubbles in the backyard.

And Averie raced back and forth from one end of the yard to another for no good reason (but she slept like a rock that night!).

Declan passive-aggressively conveyed his disappointment in the size of his personal TV (video monitor).

Chris got old.  (Everybody point and laugh).

Declan discovered the "window" in the stroller visor and played peekaboo.

Declan was cruising along the bookshelf and fell butt first into this bin.  I got the camera, he cried, then realized he was surrounded by toys and played happily for 10 minutes.  WIN.


I could laugh for hours at this picture.
Jason takes the award for best caption: "Go home, Declan. You're drunk."

1 comment:

Liz Wilcken said...

Lovin' this update that I just discovered today. Good job Meggy!