Friday, October 4, 2013

This is the end.

Of all the pictures I have for now. 

Chris knew that Averie was too quiet during the car ride.

Averie and her best friend, Ethan.  They had to move shortly after this.  She still talks about him 3 months later!

Averie wanted a picture of her being a ballerina.  Side note: finally retired this same dress--a bit too short dress-->tunic-->shirt after four summers.  I use this kind of economical use of clothes to justify the purchase of more shoes (for her and/or me :-D).  Side, side note: We tried to trim her bangs ourselves.  Won't make that mistake again!

Several people have said he looks like he's wearing a toga.  Nope, just a stretched out onesie.  'Cuz I'm Mom of the Year, y'know.  But his face is too cute.

We had BaconFEST at my job.  It's pretty much the best place to work in the history of ever.  

Declan climbed onto this table by himself.  He was re-grounded forevermore.

Costco further cemented its place in our hearts.

Averie refused to let me choose a coordinating outfit for her to wear.  A little (partially OCD) part of me died when she left the house like this.

How 'bout a more visually pleasing ending to this post?  Chris sent me these for our 9th anniversary. 

fin.

No comments: