Saturday, April 10, 2010

One more deal!

I promise I'm not turning this into a coupon blog but this is probably my most awesome deal ever and I had to share.

Rite-Aid is sometimes frustrating for me - it seems you have to get there at the crack of dawn or else the shelves are pretty much wiped clean from the early birds coming through. But Rite-Aid was
very good to me today.

Allergies (and their corresponding medications to treat them) are a big thing around our house. So when I was reading another coupon blog about how to maximize savings on allergy meds, I had to take advantage of it.

The retail price of everything shown is $153.39 (that's with sale prices - regular price on this would be about $175).
I combined those sales with $43 worth of coupons, bringing my total to $110. But I also qualified for $90 in rebates (2 Allergy Rewards certificates - $20 each; 1 March Single Check Rebate, 1 April SCR - $25 each), making my OOP expense for all of the above only $20! That's less than one bottle of Zyrtec, but I managed to score 6 bottles of Zyrtec, 4 boxes of Benadryl and 1 bottle of children's Benadryl for that price! Almost 90% savings!

Thanks to Melody at This Beautiful Frugal Life
for mapping out this deal scenario!! I seriously could not have figured this out without her!!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Amazing work! I actually didn't even do the allergy deal because my husband has to have prescription, but I'm so glad that you were able to take advantage for something your family uses a lot (and is normally super expensive!). Thanks for the shout out too.. :)

Heather Macbeth said...

All I could think of was, "HOLY CRAP!"

Anonymous said...

[p]Many [url=http://www.ugbootsinuksale.co.uk]ugg boots uk sale cheap[/url] fashionable women also wear them over tights with a casual short skirt or dress . Yes, it' s exactly the wonderful comfort and warmth . Even though enough time gave their own becauty [url=http://www.ugbootsinuksale.co.uk]ugg boots uk sale outlet[/url] away, that they also person its captivating . Moreover Pamela Anderson has also stopped wearing these shoes over the concern of animal rights . Yet Americans are eating about 150 pounds of sugar a day, 20 times more than was consumed [url=http://www.ugbootsinuksale.co.uk]ugg boots in uk[/url] in the 1700 according to Dr . und gehen Sie durch die Abteilung der Kurve kann vollkommen gemacht werden . Just create a precise choice in your personal character and store [url=http://www.ugbootsinuksale.co.uk]ugg boots sale uk[/url] online . However, in spite of this, [url=http://www.ugbootsinuksale.co.uk]ugg boots uk[/url] some females still get overwhelmed while facing the large range of dazzling options . Junior just isn't period involving lifestyle though a state from intellect, to look at discover many ancient gals getting on ugg bailey link plus running for your road readily, I won't laught at these yet check out these are especially cute because they however still employ a fresh cardiovascular system.[/p]