Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rebates!

There's a couple good rebates out there right now that I'm taking advantage of...

1) Swiffer rebate - purchase $20 in Swiffer refills (they must be
refills - not starter kits) and get $10 back. At Target today, I bought a large package of Swiffer Wet Jet pads, a bottle of Wet Jet solution and refills for our Swiffer duster for $23, minus my $10 rebate makes all the items just $13 - that's about how much it would have cost for just the WJ pads. We really like the Swiffer around here - the Wet Jet is easier and faster than mopping and the dusters really pick up the dust instead of just moving it around. Get the rebate form here.

2) Armor All rebate - Buy any Armor All product priced $3.49 or higher and get a rebate to get their Wheel Protectant free (up to $8.99)! In Target's online coupons, there is a coupon for $3 off 2 Armor All products. When I was there today, a lot of the Armor All stuff was on sale for $4 each. So I bought a package of leather seat wipes for Chris' car ($4) and the wheel protectant ($7.99) for a total of $11.99. Minus the $3 coupon and the $7.99 rebate, plus a 10% off certificate for using my Target card and I actually made 20 cents on the deal (without the 10% off coupon, you're still getting both products for only $1)! Get the rebate form here.

3) Olay Quench rebate - I haven't done this one yet because I forgot to pick it up at Target. Buy any Quench lotion and get a mail-in rebate for the full purchase price. Combine with the $1 manufacturer's coupon from the P&G BrandSaver and you actually make money on the deal! Get the rebate form here.

No comments: