Saturday, September 17, 2011

7 Years!


Chris and I celebrated our anniversary today!

I can't believe it's been so long.  Time just seems to fly by and I love that seven years later, we still go to the grocery store together and text "I love you"s throughout the day like when we were newlyweds.  I hope we stay like this forever.

Chris surprised me on Friday by having flowers and chocolate-covered strawberries delivered!  Oh my, so delectable (the strawberries, not the flowers :P)!


Today, we FINALLY saw the final Harry Potter in the theater, although we had to take a raincheck on our romantic dinner for two.  As much as we both love Averie, it was still nice spending the afternoon together, just us.  

I really couldn't have picked a better spouse.  Chris is just downright amazing.  Of course he's not perfect, but he is perfect for me.

Looking forward to celebrating an eternity of anniversaries together!

1 comment:

Britta Hughes said...

Happy Anniversary! Thank you for making me part of your day 7 years ago!