Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back to School

One semester left, one semester left...


At the end of this year, I will have two degrees, one in Business with an emphasis in accounting, and one in Hospitality Management.  It's been a long time coming -- I have been in school for eight years!


I'm only taking two courses -- Individual Income Tax and Hospitality Managerial Accounting.  The hospitality one is to complete that degree, and the Income Tax is to get me above half-time so I qualify for financial aid.  Plus, I actually enjoy taxes (and, no, I do not need to have my head examined! :P).


I was actually planning to attend next semester but some things changed that made attending this semester a better choice.  Or maybe that's debatable since the first day of school also coincided with our move! 


It will be nice to finally be done though.  I'm happy I will have not one, but two, degrees that will be useful if I decide I would like to go back to work one day.  I will say I never anticipated it taking this long, but multiple major changes will do that to ya! 

No comments: