Monday, February 22, 2010

Look who's talking!

Averie has been a rather talkative baby lately. We won't subject everyone to the less than ladylike sounds she also makes, LOL. In between the occasional crying and fussing, here is some of the soundtrack of our life over the past couple weeks.

(P.S. Sorry if the videos are really grainy/pixelated. They look fine on the computer until I export them to Quicktime to upload to the blog. So I'm not sure if they'll look fine or not on here - they were done on an HD camcorder so I don't know what the deal is.)

Sleep sounds:


Talking to her favorite person in the mirror (I promise she's happy even though it may sound like screeching, LOL):


Until now, a lot of Averie's giggles were "silent" in that she would get a grin a mile wide but no sound actually came out. We finally caught a real "out loud" giggle on tape - it's my favorite video (and quite possibly the best sound in the world):

1 comment:

Allen and Morgan Plumb said...

OH MY GOSH!! I COULD JUST EAT HER UP!! HER SLEEPING NOISE IS THE GREATEST!!